Mikids English uses a whole language approach combined with a phonics-based approach to teach reading to children.Each lesson aims at developing the four language skills, listening,speaking, reading and writing. The use of the Mikids Multimedia helps students:
- Read new words using phonics
- Pronounce English words correctly with appropriate stress
- Read aloud fluency and with expression
- Speak words correctly
- Speak with natural UK English intonation
- Speak and write with proper grammar, and
- Comprehend words, sentences and stories.
Mikids learning materials are varied, creative and interesting and make learning fun, exciting and rewarding.